*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dead Frontier is browser based take on the classic zombie apocalypse theme. A shady pharmaceutical company creates a wonder drug but it all goes horribly wrong. Soon the world is in chaos and players are left to fend for themselves. There are a large number of classes to chose from and gameplay is a mix between text & image based browsing and real-time combat in a flash based city. New players are largely left to fend for themselves as there is no formal tutorial. Trial and error is the preferred method of learning, players should be prepared to die often and spend time exploring before getting their bearings.
Production Classes – Farmer, Scientist.
Service Classes – Doctor, Chef, Engineer.
Stat-Boost Classes – Boxer, Soldier, Police Officer, Fireman, Athlete.
Role-Playing Classes – Teacher, Priest, Lawyer, Accountant, Journalist, Actor, Stock Broker, Architect, Entertainer, Student.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CreakyCorpse
- Publisher: CreakyCorpse
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Large number of classes.
- +Explore the city alone or with a group.
- +Varied missions to complete.
- +High level cap, fast experience rate. Cons:
- -Slow paced gameplay & movement.
- -Steep learning curve, players die easily.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMORPG Etiquette
- Most of us (I assume) have been living in reality for a while as well, and we've probably become aware of little unspoken rules.
- Urban Rivals Review
- The first thing that I noticed about Urban Rivals was the comic book like art style. The main site uses bright colors and westernized art.
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.