Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is a 3D mobile shooter being developed by BadFly Interactive primarily for iOS and Android, but also for Tegra devices and the new nVidia SHIELD 4K console. Dead Effect 2 picks up right where the story of its predecessor left off and it quickly becomes apparent that a new threat is holed up somewhere deep within the ESS Meridian. It becomes your job to eliminate this threat and prevent it from taking over your mind. Players can choose from three different characters to play as they fight their way through various types of enemies and bosses. Items and implants will be found and dropped as players progress, which can be used to upgrade their gear and alter their character’s body. Are you ready to take on the spaceship’s menace?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BadFly Interactive
- Publisher: BadFly Interactive
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Concurrent storyline.
- +Good mobile graphics.
- +Loss of hit limbs in melee combat.
- -Potential for pay-to-progress platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- Neverwinter Xbox One Closed Beta Launching February 2015
- Neverwinter on Xbox One will utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORP...
- DC Universe Online: War of the Light Part I Now Available
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the release of DC Universe Online's latest DLC, War of the Light Part I, which includes new operation...