DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama Announces Online/Physical Board Game Krosmaga
- Developer and publisher Ankama is proud to announce Krosmaga, a new game set in its flagship universe (DOFUS, WAKFU).
- World of Warships Closed Beta Embarks Today
- Action Stations! The World of Warships Closed Beta has left port to begin testing today.
- Move Or Die Mutators Update Launching Thursday
- Move or Die players are wisely advised to find more friends by this Thursday for future friendship ruination with the Mutators update.