DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New synopsis trailer for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has revealed a new teaser site (ac.webzen.com) and trailer for their upcoming FPS, Arctic Combat.
- Perfect World International: Chill of Luneska Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games, announced that C...