DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: Details for OB revealed
- As Black Gold Online enters its second month of Open Beta testing, the team at Snail Games is happy to reveal a few quick peeks at what'...
- MMOHuts Stream 10/21: F.E.A.R. Online Halloween Stream
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the just launched F.E.A.R. Online to get us in the spirit of Halloween! Join us for this horror s...
- New Phase for Firefall at Gamescom
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that the next phase for Firefall, the sandbox open-world shooter, will be unveiled at Gamescom, running Aug. ...