DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9mm Online Review
- As is, there's no reason to play 9mm Online over more established MMOFPS game like Alliance of Valiant Arms or Sudden Attack.
- Loadout Launch Review
- MMOHuts' Ragachak reviews Loadout, a free to play third person shooter with expansive weaponcrafting.
- Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
- Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game