DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Division: Release Date Announced
- Ubisoft has just announced that Clancy’s The Division will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC on March 8, 2016.
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.