DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Reloaded Launches Version 1.8.0
- GamersFirst has announced the release of version 1.8.0 for APB Reloaded.
- Odin Quest Launching on PlaySnail.com
- Playsnail.com is happy to announce the release of the new browser-based MMORPG Odin Quest. Odin Quest will be launching on May 23rd 15:00 PST...
- Rising Generals: US Open Beta Now Available
- Today InnoGames catapults the Open Beta of its strategy-MMO Rising Generals into the United States. From now on, U.S.-players can register for...