DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Royal Navy Arrives in World of Warships
- The branch of 10 British light cruisers are finally ready to set sail in World of Warships.
- EVE Online Releases First Half of Summer of Sov Update
- Today Carnyx was deployed as the first half of EVE Online's "Summer of Sov." In June and July, EVE's stars will alight wit...