DDTank is very similar to Gunbound, but runs right on a browser window. With no need to download or install any files, DDTank is very accessible and casual friendly. Gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Players must align their shots properly by taking into account angles, elevation, wind velocity, and other factors. There are multiple game modes, and plenty of different weapon types to use in DDTank. The game also provides players with tasks to complete which give the game direction. DDTank has two game modes: Adventure and Sports. DDTank supports up to 4 players per match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Casual friendly, easy to learn.
- +Varied weapons, equipment, items, and maps.
- +Quests and leveling system.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Only 4 players per match.
- -Can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: New class revealed - The Conjurers
- Today Black Gold Online unveiled a mage class on the Steampunk Side – The Conjurers, who fuse steam tech with powers of dark magic.
- The Secret World Launches Enhanced Player Experience
- Today, The Secret World updated with its Enhanced Player Experience patch (1.11), aiming to improve the gameplay for both new players and vete...
- Ecol Tactics Now in Closed Beta
- Closed beta begins for the brand new tactical browser RPG, Ecol Tactics Online.