Dawn of the Immortals
Dawn of the Immortals is a mobile 3D MMORPG, set in a dreamlike world. With easy to use thumbstick and gesture controls, you can explore a full MMO with multiple arenas to conquer and pets to tame.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fully 3D mobile MMO.
- +Thumbstick and gesture controls.
- +Pet system adds needed progression motivation.
- -Cluttered UI.
- -Overall design feels cheap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Mobile Review
- Despite Naruto’s main storyline ending in the manga a few years back, there’s hasn’t been any breaks in the endless slew of Naruto spino...
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.