Dawn of the Immortals
Dawn of the Immortals is a mobile 3D MMORPG, set in a dreamlike world. With easy to use thumbstick and gesture controls, you can explore a full MMO with multiple arenas to conquer and pets to tame.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fully 3D mobile MMO.
- +Thumbstick and gesture controls.
- +Pet system adds needed progression motivation.
- -Cluttered UI.
- -Overall design feels cheap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blizzcon 2015: Day 1 News Highlights
- Cool items and digital swag went to people who have a virtual ticket, and all told, we received big news today.
- Update 7.5 Live For World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released the latest update for World of Tanks, adding new tanks, maps, and more.
- Forge of Empires Reaches 10 Million Registered Players
- Approximately one year after its start, InnoGames can now proudly announce it has reached its 10 millionth registration for the online game.