*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dawn of the Immortals is a mobile 3D MMORPG, set in a dreamlike world. With easy to use thumbstick and gesture controls, you can explore a full MMO with multiple arenas to conquer and pets to tame.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fully 3D mobile MMO.
- +Thumbstick and gesture controls.
- +Pet system adds needed progression motivation.
- -Cluttered UI.
- -Overall design feels cheap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online Review
- Fiesta is easy to get into, with plenty for players to do in both PvE and PvP.
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Coming Soon to Early Access on Steam
- Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide will be available on Steam Early Access in the coming weeks.
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.