*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dawn of the Immortals is a mobile 3D MMORPG, set in a dreamlike world. With easy to use thumbstick and gesture controls, you can explore a full MMO with multiple arenas to conquer and pets to tame.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fully 3D mobile MMO.
- +Thumbstick and gesture controls.
- +Pet system adds needed progression motivation.
- -Cluttered UI.
- -Overall design feels cheap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devouring Stars is available on Steam Early Access
- Announcing the release of the celestial real-time strategy game Devouring Stars on Steam Early Access on Thursday, 2 April.
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- Swordsman Online Closed Beta Review
- Swordsman, steeped in rich Chinese tradition and culture offers ten different martial arts styles to choose from!