Dawn of the Immortals is a mobile 3D MMORPG, set in a dreamlike world. With easy to use thumbstick and gesture controls, you can explore a full MMO with multiple arenas to conquer and pets to tame.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fully 3D mobile MMO.
- +Thumbstick and gesture controls.
- +Pet system adds needed progression motivation.
- -Cluttered UI.
- -Overall design feels cheap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review 2015
- Many digital card games are simply the physical card games transformed into a digital format.
- Forge of Empires Introduces New 'Tomorrow' Era
- The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era.