DarkScape is a PvP focused MMORPG by Jagex Game Studios. Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
14 years of adventure: As DarkScape is based off of RuneScape, over 14 years of playable content is already available.
Total Chaos: PvP is always on. The farther you venture, the more likely you are to be attacked, and safe havens become less frequent. For the greatest rewards, you’ll have to risk it all.
Savage Frontiers: Fortunes can be made by gathering goods from DarkScape’s deadliest climes and selling them in safer lands…or by preying on those doing so.
Stake your claim: The world is developing it as you play, adapting to your actions and providing lethal new challenges with regular updates.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP thru Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB 3D Graphics Card
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- Dying Light PC Review
- Dying Light brings back the enjoyment of good ol zombie crushing, and parkouring around a city with a threat. Its been a while since we have h...
- New Chinese God for SMITE; Hi-Rez Heading to PAX
- After the excitement of gamescom we’re back to normal service with an all-new god (and a re-worked one) set for release in the latest upcomi...