Dark Orbit is a popular space based browser MMORPG by Bigpoint. Like all of Bigpoint’s games, Dark Orbit is a heavily PvP oriented game. The first few zones are safe areas but the rest of the galaxy is a free for all.
Three powerful mining corporations can’t seem to divide the galaxy between themselves and continue to wage perpetual war against each other. New players are asked to chose which of these corporations they wish to join. Each has a different attitude towards their place in the galaxy. Switching factions is possible but not without a stiff cost. The three Mining Corporations are:
Mars Mining Operation – Profit seeking opportunists.
Earth Industries Corporation – Believe in commitment to the company and shared goals.
Venus Resources Unlimited – Their mission statement includes protecting the galaxy and caring for their employees.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +No download or install required
- +Large player base
- +Open PvP and faction wars
- -Repetitive graphics and gameplay
- -Boring Quests
- -Cash shop is very much pay-to-win
- Recommended System Requirements: Flash version 9.0 or greater required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates: New Character 'Kali' Now Available
- Rise of Incarnates: New Character 'Kali' Now Available - Sassy new combatant
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Review
- The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy has been enormously successful in theatres and Disney has done a good job milking the franchise.
- War Thunder PS4 Launch Review
- War Thunder has so much to see and so many beautiful areas to explore; if you can avoid bullets and rockets long enough.