Dark Age Wars is a browser-based online strategy game set in medieval Europe. Starting from a small, humble territory, you must expand by capturing and using your resources to build fortifications and an impressive army. Join with other players in alliance, or crush your enemies – the choice is yours.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pixabit
- Publisher: Pixabit
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Historical units and setting.
- -Generic gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC Review
- No more Captain Price or Captain Soap, for the modern warfare fans I honestly don’t think we will ever see these two heroes again.