Crown and Council
Crown and Council is a free to play strategy game developed by Mojang for PC and is available for purchase on Steam. In Crown and Council players can experience geopolitical drama in a casual setting where they will need to expand, build, and develop their kingdom until they are strong enough to conquer all of their foes.
The game revolves around land tiles, of which you can only interact with those that are adjacent to your own. These can be assaulted and subdued with your army, giving you new places to build things like universities and forts.
This simplistic design makes it very easy to pick up for all types of players, but still leaves room for decision making by the player. Will you deeply invest into universities and hope your growing knowledge pays off later, or will you build as many forts as possible and try to conquer your enemies before they can invest any funding into education and research? You decide in Crown and Council!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Easy to understand.
- +Different approaches to try.
- +Procedurally generated maps.
- -No multiplayer.
- -Lackluster visuals.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 ,8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Integrated graphics card
- HDD: 300 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/13): F.E.A.R Online & Brutal Doom II
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Soul Hunters: Ubisoft Teams Up with Lilith Games
- Lilith Games announced that the company has partnered with Ubisoft to bring Assassin's Creed-franchise character Ezio Auditore to Soul Hu...
- Fallen Earth Brings 3rd Anniversary GORE
- Reloaded Productions and GamersFirst are celebrating Fallen Earth's third anniversary with Update 2.5.