CroNix Online is a “MOSA” (Multiplayer Online Strategic Action) or MOBA-Style game. Players can create and customize their characters to personalize their experience. Combat includes the use of additional mechanics including combo skills, action points, and binding. The game supports three modes: Round (3v3), Survival (5v5), and Occupied (7v7).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Magics
- Publisher: GameNGame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Customizable characters.
- +RPG and brawling combat mechanics.
- +3v3, 5v5, and 7v7 modes.
- +Action is intense and constant.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Crowded UI.
- -Can't reprogram keybinds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce450
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Final Fantasy XIV is celebrating its third anniversary and a landmark six million players worldwide.
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.
- Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Now Available
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. are pleased to announce that Relic Entertainment’s Company of Heroes 2™: Ardennes Assault ...