CroNix Online is a “MOSA” (Multiplayer Online Strategic Action) or MOBA-Style game. Players can create and customize their characters to personalize their experience. Combat includes the use of additional mechanics including combo skills, action points, and binding. The game supports three modes: Round (3v3), Survival (5v5), and Occupied (7v7).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Magics
- Publisher: GameNGame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Customizable characters.
- +RPG and brawling combat mechanics.
- +3v3, 5v5, and 7v7 modes.
- +Action is intense and constant.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Crowded UI.
- -Can't reprogram keybinds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce450
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
- Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.
- AbleGamers' 2014 Reveals Accessible Mainstream GOTY Award
- The year of 2014 was full of many big new releases, numerous sequels, and some exceptional independent titles; our staff of accessibility expe...
- Artillery Strike: War is Declared on Android Devices
- AMA Studio announces the release of its free to play, 100% multiplayer war game, Artillery Strike, on Google Play.