Crea is a 2D fantasy sandbox RPG developed by Siege Games and is available for download on PC and Mac on Steam Early Access. In Crea players can explore exciting fantasy-worlds, tearing them down and building them back up as they go on adventures. As players gain experience and level up by slaying monsters they will start to unlock new skills by growing their previous ones, completing related actions for their talents: Explore, Magic, Gather, Craft, and Arms. Players will need to block and dodge their way through intense boss fights, research materials to learn over 200 item recipes, and upgrade their equipment to take on more powerful foes. Even a conflict system has been put in place so if monsters are left alone, they will grow in both numbers and strength! If you’re truly of the adventurous type, then you might even be able to access other realms in Crea and explore them as well!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 03, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Siege Games
- Publisher: Siege Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Skills unlocked by related actions.
- +Conflict system!
- +Quick travel for ease of access.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OSX 10.7+
- CPU: Intel 2.0Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any with 256 MB of VRAM
- HDD: 256 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kasedo Games Showcase - PAX South 2016
- A digital publishing division of Kalypso (of Tropico and Dungeons fame), Kasedo's focus is bringing quality games to a wider audience.
- Kickstarter Looks Back at 2013
- Crowdfunding giant Kickstarter reviews 2013 and looks at some of the headlines Kickstarter projects are making.
- Guns and Robots: Massive Update Available
- In a new Update for Guns and Robots, players will see the first results of the dev team's continuous work to make the game better. They h...