Crash Force is a third-person online multiplayer arena shooter. Master piloting your hovercraft in combination with utilizing tactical thinking to overcome the competition. In addition to several game modes and maps, players will be able to extensively customize the way they look and play through cosmetic skins, preferred rate of fire, or what kind of abilities are brought into battle.
In a world where visceral fast-paced combat meets high tech futuristic hovercraft, only the skilled will rise.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ascanio Entertainment
- Publisher: Ascanio Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Smooth Gameplay
- +Nice Graphics
- +A Lot to Unlock and Customize
- -Reports of a Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB+
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gaijin Entertainment Starts Long-Term Collaboration With Russian Museum
- Gaijin Entertainment announces that it has begun a long-term collaboration with the Russian Kubinka Tank Museum.
- Overwatch Beta Coming Soon
- Get ready for battle: Overwatch beta begins Tuesday, October 27 in the Americas region, with other regions to follow!
- RODE prepares for final closed beta
- Mgame USA has announced that Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE) will be entering its last closed beta phase this weekend.