Crash Force is a third-person online multiplayer arena shooter. Master piloting your hovercraft in combination with utilizing tactical thinking to overcome the competition. In addition to several game modes and maps, players will be able to extensively customize the way they look and play through cosmetic skins, preferred rate of fire, or what kind of abilities are brought into battle.
In a world where visceral fast-paced combat meets high tech futuristic hovercraft, only the skilled will rise.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ascanio Entertainment
- Publisher: Ascanio Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Smooth Gameplay
- +Nice Graphics
- +A Lot to Unlock and Customize
- -Reports of a Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB+
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prime World: Now Officially Launched
- Nival has announced that its award-winning MOBA, Prime World, is now available globally on Steam, Amazon and Aeria
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Announces Second Update for 6th Continent - RAEBIN Part 2
- Webzen today revealed sparse details about the second half of their RAEBIN continent update in C9 - Continent of the Ninth Seal.
- ArcheBlade Launching on April 24th
- Codebrush Games, the developer of the multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade made an announcement this week that the game is officially launchin...