Like Exteel, CosmicBreak is a Third Person Shooter where players control mechs. The game offers both competitive and cooperative game modes and allows players to customize their character using 50+ mech types and 300+ parts. Fight large 30v30 battles in Union Wars and Epoch Battle mode. Host rooms or join those started by others in the Arena. For cooperative play, mission mode allows up to five players to work together as a team against NPC opponents. CosmicBreak is a quirky, Japanese free-to-play MMO that mecha fans should check out!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cyberstep
- Publisher: Cyberstep
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fast-paced gameplay.
- +Over 50 playable bots & 300 parts.
- +Co-op missions and quest modes.
- +Simple keyboard controls & gamepad support.
- -Blocky visuals on mechs.
- -Limited graphic options.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Interface lag.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 6300 or higher, Intel Core i7 920 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: VRAM 512MB or more, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, ATI Radeon HD 2900 or higher
- HDD: 1.2 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Atlas Unveils Rare Dragon in Upcoming Events
- A rare dragon Mammon, the Greedy Dragon is now revealed in Dragon Atlas, according to the official website.
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
- InnoGames TV: iPad Giveaway and Gamescom Game Jam Highlights
- Online games developer InnoGames published today their September episode of InnoGames TV. The newest edition was produced during gamescom and ...