Like Exteel, CosmicBreak is a Third Person Shooter where players control mechs. The game offers both competitive and cooperative game modes and allows players to customize their character using 50+ mech types and 300+ parts. Fight large 30v30 battles in Union Wars and Epoch Battle mode. Host rooms or join those started by others in the Arena. For cooperative play, mission mode allows up to five players to work together as a team against NPC opponents. CosmicBreak is a quirky, Japanese free-to-play MMO that mecha fans should check out!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cyberstep
- Publisher: Cyberstep
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fast-paced gameplay.
- +Over 50 playable bots & 300 parts.
- +Co-op missions and quest modes.
- +Simple keyboard controls & gamepad support.
- -Blocky visuals on mechs.
- -Limited graphic options.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Interface lag.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 6300 or higher, Intel Core i7 920 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: VRAM 512MB or more, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, ATI Radeon HD 2900 or higher
- HDD: 1.2 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beta Testing Begins For Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com kicks off the beta test today for the highly anticipated MMORPG Arcane Saga in North America, South America and Europe.
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...
- Take Flight with ACE COMBAT Infinity Update 10
- The latest update, which is available now on the PlayStation®Network, offers players new aircrafts, new online co-op missions & more.