Like Exteel, CosmicBreak is a Third Person Shooter where players control mechs. The game offers both competitive and cooperative game modes and allows players to customize their character using 50+ mech types and 300+ parts. Fight large 30v30 battles in Union Wars and Epoch Battle mode. Host rooms or join those started by others in the Arena. For cooperative play, mission mode allows up to five players to work together as a team against NPC opponents. CosmicBreak is a quirky, Japanese free-to-play MMO that mecha fans should check out!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cyberstep
- Publisher: Cyberstep
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fast-paced gameplay.
- +Over 50 playable bots & 300 parts.
- +Co-op missions and quest modes.
- +Simple keyboard controls & gamepad support.
- -Blocky visuals on mechs.
- -Limited graphic options.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Interface lag.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 6300 or higher, Intel Core i7 920 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: VRAM 512MB or more, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, ATI Radeon HD 2900 or higher
- HDD: 1.2 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires begins open beta
- Open beta has begun for Forge of Empire's English-language version.
- Linger City Opens its Gates in Luvinia Online
- Luvinia Online released a "mega-content" update overnight, introducing a bundle of new content for all players to enjoy.
- Drakensang Online Offically Launches
- Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online has ended its beta testing and has officially launched.