Continent of the Ninth Seal
Continent of the Ninth also known as C9 is a 3D dungeon based free-to-play MMORPG by Webzen. Originally a Korean MMO, players embark on an action-packed journey through the Kingdom of Tampera. The once peaceful land has been consumed by an unknown evil presence and their emperor is missing. Players step into the role of a hero determined to set things right. Battle swarms of ruthless monsters invading the countryside using a variety of animated skills and combat moves similar to Dragon Nest or Rusty Hearts. Complete quests, raid dungeons, craft, and melee on the PvP grounds to prove your worthiness as a legend. In this action packed MMO players choose from four starting classes which can later be advanced into higher ranking positions.
Fighter (M) – These brave soldiers are heavily armored and equipped with an assortment of swords. They are skilled knights always ready for battle. This class can advance to Warrior, Guardian, Berserker, or Blade Master.
Hunter (M) – Notorious for their accurate aim and impeccable shooting skills this class can easily defeat their foes from remote locations. This advantage on the battlefield makes them a perfect edition to any party. They can transform into an Assassin, Ranger, Shadow, or Scout.
Shaman (F) – This class of supernatural healers can summon the power of the spirits to aid them in combat. Shamans advance to Elementalist, Taoist, Reaperess, or Illusionist.
Witchblade (F) – This class combines the power of magic with the mighty sword. These mighty mages conquer all those who oppose them with a combination of devastating spells and blades. They can advance to Warden, Slayer, or Bladedancer.
Mystic (F) – The Mystic is a holy warrior, part of a mysterious group of chosen heroines blessed by the divine goddess Akene. She punishes the enemies with powerful melee attacks and AoE skills, which allow her to unleash devastating combos on groups of foes through wind attacks and shockwaves. After reaching level 20, Mystics must choose whether to become a Battle Maiden, or Erta.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WEBZEN
- Publisher: WEBZEN
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Impressive visuals
- + Detailed customization options
- + Solid storyline
- + Action oriented gameplay
- + Multiple PvP modes
- + Intrusion and invasion features
- - Gender locked classes
- - No auto-walk
- - Slight learning curve for controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Core2 Duo 4.0GHz or above or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 1900 / GeForce 8000 or better
- HDD: 8 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arcane Saga Launches on Netmarble and Steam
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, is sending out a call to all adventure-seeking heroes as the free-to-play fantasy massi...
- Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
- Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.