Consortium: The Tower
Consortium: The Tower is a first person / open world RPG created by Interdimensional Games Inc. As a sequel to the original Consortium, this sequel allows players to explore, talk, sneak or fight their way out of any situation.
Play your way: Experience absolute freedom of movement, speech and action, within a single-location, sandbox environment.
Customizeable arsenal: With futuristic gadgetry that can be tweaked for every detail, players can run faster, jump higher, glide through the air, breathe underwater, and fall from great heights.
Selective firefights: Choose to either kill or incapacitate all those in your way. The game will praise you for using non-lethal means, but brutal force approaches are also possible.
Immersive storytelling: All scenes are doing from a first person perspective. Many events within The Tower will play out regardless of your interaction with them, creating an environment cultivated for immersion and replayability.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Interdimensional Games Inc
- Publisher: Interdimensional Games Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: Intel i3 2100T / AMD Phenom II x4 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5830 series or higher
- HDD: 7 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beta Testing Begins For Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com kicks off the beta test today for the highly anticipated MMORPG Arcane Saga in North America, South America and Europe.
- Illyriad Introduces New User Interface And More
- Illyriad has released a new update introducing a new user interface, friends lists, and more.
- Harran: The Ride Now Available For Free in Dying Light
- Techland’s Dying Light has been expanded even further with all-new content in the form of ‘Harran: The Ride’.