*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Company of Heroes Online takes the WW2 themed strategy franchise to the next level. Unlike previous titles in the series, COHO is free-to-play and supported through optional micro-transactions. The game retains the same high quality visuals and gameplay elements that earned its predecessors some of the highest scores in the RTS genre. A sense of progression and persistence is provided by allowing players to create unique, customizable commanders. Match making features, and a commitment to game balance make Company of Heroes Online attractive to veterans and new players alike.
Factions - American, German
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Relic Entertainment
- Publisher: THQ
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +High production value
- +Six playable divisions.
- +Customize unit upgrades, commander abilities, and more.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Dated interface.
- -Only 2 playable factions.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core2 2.4 Ghz or more
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 8800GTS or better with 128 MB
- HDD: 30 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Side Scrolling MMORPGs
- Like all other sub genres of the 'Free MMO' industry, Side Scrolling MMORPG games have grown considerably over the last few years.
- Camelot Unchained CUBE Keep Building Contest Winners Revealed
- CityState Games has revealed the four winners of their early CUBE alpha keep building contest in Camelot Unchained.
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.