Company of Heroes Online
Company of Heroes Online takes the WW2 themed strategy franchise to the next level. Unlike previous titles in the series, COHO is free-to-play and supported through optional micro-transactions. The game retains the same high quality visuals and gameplay elements that earned its predecessors some of the highest scores in the RTS genre. A sense of progression and persistence is provided by allowing players to create unique, customizable commanders. Match making features, and a commitment to game balance make Company of Heroes Online attractive to veterans and new players alike.
Factions – American, German
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Relic Entertainment
- Publisher: THQ
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +High production value
- +Six playable divisions.
- +Customize unit upgrades, commander abilities, and more.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Dated interface.
- -Only 2 playable factions.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7, Mac OSX
- CPU: Intel Core2 2.4 Ghz or more
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Geforce 8800GTS or better with 128 MB of VRAM
- HDD: 30 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- SMITE Awilix Patch Notes Revealed
- HiRez Studios has just made their next major SMITE patch notes public. In addition to the stats on the newest Mayan warrior, Awilix, quite a f...