Colonies online is a self-defined “MMO-Sandbox” from indie developer Iron Bit. In Colonies Online, players work together in order to travel to different planets, gather resources, and ultimately colonize the new planet and secure their new home. Alliances can be formed between players who would like to work towards a common goal, wars can be waged with other players, and fortifications can be built to help defend bases. In Colonies Online, the means to take over the universe are put into your hands, but only if you are prepared to take the risk.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 01, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Iron Bit
- Publisher: Iron Bit
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Open world to explore.
- +Player-formed alliances and player-waged wars.
- +No building restrictions!
- -Bases can be destroyed when offline (inconvenient for casual players).
- -Lack of initial guidance.
- -Still needs some fine-tuning.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium i7 Series or AMD X4 @ 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon 6790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better with at least 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.
- Shin Megami Tensei now live with Atlus Online
- Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (known as Megaten) has finished migrating its data from its previous publisher, Aeria Games, to Atlus Online.
- Neverwinter Shows Off Blackdagger Ruins at PAX Prime
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios were at PAX Prime, showing off Neverwinter to players and editors alike.