Clicker Heroes is an idle “clicker” game, developed by Playsaurus.
Earn gold by clicking on and defeating monsters. Use this gold to buy heroes and skills, which boost your clicking ability and even do damage without your input. When things get tough, reset the world and start again a little more powerful by gaining hero souls. Eventually players can summon and level ancients, which continue to boost their power. Gather and upgrade relics with a variety of boosts. Hire mercenaries to fetch additional resources. Choose to play passively, or be more active and click to advance.
Clicker Heroes features a multi-player component called Clans. Players can join together in small clans and take down daily raid bosses for additional hero souls.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 06, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playsaurus
- Publisher: Playsaurus
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Android
- +Endless gameplay
- +Frequent game updates
- -Game revolves around endless grinding
- -Repetitive gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic
- CPU: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- HDD: 90 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamigo announces Bloody Bite closed beta
- From a dark corner, Gamigo has announced Bloody Bite, a new browser-based strategy game entering closed beta.
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...