Clandestine is a two-player stealth game developed by Logic Artists and is available on Steam Early Access for PC. In Clandestine players will assume the role of a spy in the 90s after the disbanding of the Soviet Union. You will need to play as both field operative Katya Kozlova or hacker Martin Symborski while seeking out the information regarding the assassination of Cold War operatives. Unforgiving combat will prompt you to stick true to your stealthy nature and you’ll have to make sure that you leave no evidence behind on your missions, otherwise enemies may become more aware of your infiltration. You can swap back and forth between Katya and Martin during missions to tackle situations in the manner that best suits your needs, or you can have a friend join you cooperatively and you can each play as a single operative. How you conduct your espionage is your choice, but either way you need to help stop the leakage of information on Cold War operatives.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Logic Artists
- Publisher: Logic Artists
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Hard-core stealth encounters.
- +Responsiveness to evidence left behind.
- +Limited information available.
- -Slow game development.
- -High price for content available.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 or higher, AMD FX-8350 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 or higher, ATI Radeon HD 7950 or higher, 2 GB VideoRAM
Articles You May Enjoy
- GameFuse Announces Kings and Legends Global
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce Kings and Legends Global; a highly addictive, competitive c...
- SMITE Patch 3.15 Notes - Merdusa Arrives
- Hirez has just concluded their livestream patch notes of SMITE patch 3.15.