Chronicle: Runescape Legends
Chronicle: Runescape Legends is a free to play CCG developed by Jagex for PC, Mac, and mobile devices. In Chronicle: Runescape Legends players can become creators of epic adventures within the deep lore of the RuneScape universe. Chronicle is planned to release with two forms of cards, fight and adventure. You can spend your gold to buy adventure cards which can give you buffs, boosts and other effects to varying aspects of the game. Fight cards are monsters and will provide you with gold. By participating in quests you will effectively be waging a duel against another player where you will use your custom deck of cards to fight for more XP and to unlock new, exciting cards. Are you ready to explore exciting Runescape locations like the lands of Misthalin, Kharidian Desert & Morytania, and much more?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Runescape nostalgia!
- +Different card types to play.
- +Good community.
- -Lacks customization options.
- -Strong similarities to Hearthstone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX-6300 or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 5xx or ATI Radeon HD 6xxx or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- WeMade USA Updates Lost Saga and Launches Free Pass Community Event
- WeMade USA has updated the popular PC fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with a new Premium character, game map, and game mode, continuing its mission t...
- New Alfheim Tales Online Event - Super Transformation
- Recently, a hot event called Super Transformation held by Alfheim Tales Online Official shows this interesting topic about clothes transformat...
- MMO Predictions 2015 - Cutting Corners and Burning Early
- Because of this I expect to see 2015 bring the beginning rumblings of change, even though we will still see an endless supply of early access ...