Chibi Warriors is an MMORPG/Strategy game developed by 37Games which is based on the history of the Three Kingdoms of the Han Dynasty in China. Players will be immersed in the rich history of the Shu, Wei, and Wu as modern people end up traveling back in time to the Three Kingdoms era. Resources will need to be collected/managed, upgrades will need to be purchased, slaves will need to be arrested, and attacks will need to be planned in order to gain victory over enemies. PvP battles can be waged as well where players can fight against their rivals and put their prowess on display.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 37Games
- Publisher: 37Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Many avatars/heroes to choose from.
- +Pet system.
- +Plethora of in-game features.
- +Class transfers to become stronger.
- -Cute graphics might not appeal to everyone.
- -Less casual players could be swayed from playing.
- -VIP benefits are hefty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celebrating the Stars and Stripes - Independence Day in the West!
- In honor of Independence Day tomorrow, InnoGames will host a new event for its online role-playing game The West.
- Elemental Wings Flies into Google Play and App Store
- Joycity has released Elemental Wings, a mobile game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG and RPG.
- Obama Takes the Lead in Nexon Gamers' Poll
- Nexon America has released the first player poll as part of its “Great Maple Election Quest 2012,” with Barack Obama preferred over Mitt R...