Chaos Heroes Online is a free to play MOBA known as Chaos Online in the East, inspired by the Chaos mods for DOTA maps in Warcraft. Standard MOBA/DOTA players may find a few differences: items can be purchased anywhere on the map, consumables are critical, instant teleportation, and no wards. CHO encourages grouping up and discourages passive farming, and has a strict 50 minute time limit on matches. Scoring for matches is based on kills, collective team levels, objective completion, and more. CHO also includes questing, from daily objectives to hero quests. Leveling up will also grant you a free hero for three days.
CHO places a heavy emphasis on crafting. Items can be obtained randomly, through events, and at the end of each game. These items can be magic, rare, or epic, and when used add additional bonuses to items that are already purchasable in game. You can also combine items to upgrade them into a higher rarity. Players also use attribute cards to boost their heroes before entering the game.
– Ancient Forest: A standard MOBA map with three lanes.
– Shrine of Life: A deathmatch map, which is smaller and emphasizes kills.
– Normal Mode: A standard “pick” mode.
– Draft Mode: Bans into pick.
– 2 Random, 3 Chosen: On each team, 2 players get random heroes & 3 others get to pick.
– All Random: All players get random heroes.
Selection Modes: Faction Pick (Default), Select All (similar to DOTA2), Select All Reverse (Similar to League of Legends)
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- + Based on DOTA Chaos
- + Focus on crafting and teamwork
- + Expansive hero selection
- - Items can be obtained in bot modes
- - Only two maps
- - Even though there is a time limit matches last too long
- System Requirements:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ground War: Tanks Beta Preview
- After the success of World of Tanks it isn’t really a surprise to see more game publishers trying to steer into the same direction.
- World of Tanks Blitz: New Battle Missions Released
- Put your skills to the test in new Battle Missions
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.