Chain Chronicle is a free to play mobile game that mixes strategy RPGs (sRPGs) with tower defense mechanics. You play as a lone hero and must recruit a volunteer army of Knights, Clerics, Archers, Soldiers, and Wizards to help defend Yggdra. Over 150 allies are available to recruit in game, and as you bond with them, you will gain access to new locations and stories. Chain Chronicle features art and voice acting from many well-known Japanese artists, including toi8 (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Akira Ishida (Evangelion, GundamSEED).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gumi Inc.
- Publisher: SEGA & Gumi Inc.
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Very low learning curve.
- +Big name actors provide voices for characters.
- +Each character you get has a story that you can unlock/accomplish.
- -Energy system takes a long time to be fully restored.
- -Accomplishing story missions for every single character will become tedious in later stages of the game.
- Android Version: 2.3.3+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Inferno Legend Review
- Inferno Legend is a fairly unique game, and one that I fear perhaps tries to do both too much and too little at the same time. It is a Turn-Ba...
- Black Gold Online Reveals Female Only Occultist Class
- Snail Games reveals a new female only Occultist class to join the female only steam powered Kingdom of Isenhorsts in Black Gold Online.