Chain Chronicle is a free to play mobile game that mixes strategy RPGs (sRPGs) with tower defense mechanics. You play as a lone hero and must recruit a volunteer army of Knights, Clerics, Archers, Soldiers, and Wizards to help defend Yggdra. Over 150 allies are available to recruit in game, and as you bond with them, you will gain access to new locations and stories. Chain Chronicle features art and voice acting from many well-known Japanese artists, including toi8 (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Akira Ishida (Evangelion, GundamSEED).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gumi Inc.
- Publisher: SEGA & Gumi Inc.
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Very low learning curve.
- +Big name actors provide voices for characters.
- +Each character you get has a story that you can unlock/accomplish.
- -Energy system takes a long time to be fully restored.
- -Accomplishing story missions for every single character will become tedious in later stages of the game.
- Android Version: 2.3.3+
Articles You May Enjoy
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.
- SWTOR The Gemini Deception Now Available
- The GEMINI Deception is available now to all SWTOR players and raises the stakes as the Outlander prepares for the ultimate showdown.
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #91 June 24 - Grand Fantasia, Dragon Saga, Flyff, Warren Story, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/18 - 6/25) including news about Sprit Tales, Dragon Saga, World of Tanks, Fly...