CasinoRPG is a browser-based casino RPG blending elements of multi-player, role-playing game, and tycoon simulation. Work your way up a casino career with missions, mini games, and virtual gambling inside a persistent virtual world. Play the tables, or own the tables – the choice is yours.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoldFire Studios
- Publisher: GoldFire Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Uses new HTML5 technology.
- +Unique genre approach.
- +Doesn't require real money to gamble.
- +Lots of customization.
- +Plenty of activities and features to explore.
- -Optional subscription model not yet fully detailed.
- -Niche gameplay concept.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- An up-to-date modern web browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark Introduces Monsters, Caves and More
- Landmark's last major update for the year introduced PvE with new monsters, a new cave exploration system, graveyards, salvaging, and mor...
- Scarlet Blade Launches Closed Beta Test
- Closed beta finally begins for the bad-ass women of Scarlet Blade.
- Finalists for Heroes of Newerth´s Community Map Contest Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced finalists for its $10,000 community map-making contest, Sol´s Theatre. Maps were selected by the c...