*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
CasinoRPG is a browser-based casino RPG blending elements of multi-player, role-playing game, and tycoon simulation. Work your way up a casino career with missions, mini games, and virtual gambling inside a persistent virtual world. Play the tables, or own the tables – the choice is yours.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoldFire Studios
- Publisher: GoldFire Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Uses new HTML5 technology.
- +Unique genre approach.
- +Doesn't require real money to gamble.
- +Lots of customization.
- +Plenty of activities and features to explore.
- -Optional subscription model not yet fully detailed.
- -Niche gameplay concept.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ground War: Tanks Beta Preview
- After the success of World of Tanks it isn’t really a surprise to see more game publishers trying to steer into the same direction.
- Krosmaster Takes on a New Milestone
- The beta of the new fully animated 3D version of Krosmaster Arena is now available.
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.