CasinoRPG is a browser-based casino RPG blending elements of multi-player, role-playing game, and tycoon simulation. Work your way up a casino career with missions, mini games, and virtual gambling inside a persistent virtual world. Play the tables, or own the tables – the choice is yours.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoldFire Studios
- Publisher: GoldFire Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Uses new HTML5 technology.
- +Unique genre approach.
- +Doesn't require real money to gamble.
- +Lots of customization.
- +Plenty of activities and features to explore.
- -Optional subscription model not yet fully detailed.
- -Niche gameplay concept.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- An up-to-date modern web browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: Unreal 4 Tech to be shown at Developers Conference
- Epic will host one of the first titles to develop using their powerful new Unreal Engine 4 at this year’s Develop Conference in Brighton. SK...
- Star Trek Rivals Review
- Star Trek Rivals is a tie-in mobile app to the sequel of the Star Trek Alternate Universe (AU) movie, Into Darkness. The game takes its cue fr...