Card Hunter is a collectible card game (CCG) where deck building, card play, and tactical RPGs collide.
Players begin by building a part through deck-building, combining heroes with gear cards and skills to meet the challenges that lie ahead. Each battle takes place on a grid-based battlefield and features turn-based combat where strategy is key.
Card Hunter offers a single player campaign, co-op with friends, and casual and ranked multiplayer. A scheduled league hosts a monthly season tournament.
Additional story DLC includes Acquisitions Incorporated, Expedition to the Sky Citadel, and Attack of the Artifacts.
Card Hunter was available on mobile as Loot & Legends, but has since shut down its mobile servers.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blue Manchu
- Publisher: Blue Manchu
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Easy to enjoy free.
- +Multiple story campaigns.
- -RNG can be very punishing.
- -PvP favors paying players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: 2.33 Ghz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 300 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.
- Rokh Early Access Impressions
- Rokh is another game that lets you play around in the cold sand of the red moon.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Launched
- Berlin-based developer Sandbox Interactive today launched the next closed alpha of their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.