Camelot Unchained is an Arthurian fantasy MMORPG from City State Entertainment and Mark Jacobs, founder of Mythic Entertainment and known for his development of Dark Age of Camelot. Camelot Unchained offers the three factions of Arthurian, Tuatha De Danann, and Viking, and focuses on Realm-vs-Realm, housing, and a player economy, along with crafting and other features.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CityState Games
- Publisher: CityState Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Revolutionary Character Customization
- +Three Distinct Factions each featuring multiple gameplay impacting classes.
- +Sandbox world built and driven by players.
- +Industry veteran development team
- -PvP only focused MMO has limited appeal.
- -Graphics style may be too old school
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte begins closed beta
- GamesCampus has launched the closed beta test for Carte, its new online trading card game.
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...
- Grand Chase Mobile Adds More Bonus for Pre-Reg
- Eyedentity Mobile vastly increased the pre-registration package