Camelot Unchained is an Arthurian fantasy MMORPG from City State Entertainment and Mark Jacobs, founder of Mythic Entertainment and known for his development of Dark Age of Camelot. Camelot Unchained offers the three factions of Arthurian, Tuatha De Danann, and Viking, and focuses on Realm-vs-Realm, housing, and a player economy, along with crafting and other features.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CityState Games
- Publisher: CityState Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Revolutionary Character Customization
- +Three Distinct Factions each featuring multiple gameplay impacting classes.
- +Sandbox world built and driven by players.
- +Industry veteran development team
- -PvP only focused MMO has limited appeal.
- -Graphics style may be too old school
Articles You May Enjoy
- Three Swordsman Classes Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment has released more detailed information today about three of the ten Swordsman Online classes
- Aura Kingdom Level Cap Raises to 90
- Aeria Games' free to play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom has launched its latest content update, raising the level cap to 90.
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...