Camelot Unchained is an Arthurian fantasy MMORPG from City State Entertainment and Mark Jacobs, founder of Mythic Entertainment and known for his development of Dark Age of Camelot. Camelot Unchained offers the three factions of Arthurian, Tuatha De Danann, and Viking, and focuses on Realm-vs-Realm, housing, and a player economy, along with crafting and other features.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CityState Games
- Publisher: CityState Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Revolutionary Character Customization
- +Three Distinct Factions each featuring multiple gameplay impacting classes.
- +Sandbox world built and driven by players.
- +Industry veteran development team
- -PvP only focused MMO has limited appeal.
- -Graphics style may be too old school
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dreadnought Closed Beta Impressions
- I love Dreadnought, because it combines things I did not think would work together quite so well. Big Ass Ships, and Shooters.
- New screenshots for The Lord of the Rings Online Update 7
- The Lord of the Rings Online is preparing for its next update (Update 7) with its first set of screenshots.
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Steam Early Access build launches today
- 8 Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, are today launching the Steam Early Access version of its revolu...