Call of Champions
Call of Champions is a mobile MOBA that is currently in development by Spacetime Studios who has partnered with League of Legends players Snoopeh, Voyboy, and Phantomlord to help produce a quality product. Call of Champions seeks to revolutionize the mobile MOBA genre by putting a heavy focus on being a competitive game while offering players five minute matches, social features, and tournaments. Players will be able to select from a large variety of champions of different elements and classes to do battle with their foes and prove that they are one of the best mobile MOBA gamers worldwide.
Champion Classes – Tank, Fighter, Assassin, Mage, and Support.
Champion Elements – Earth, Ice, Nature, Tech, Air, Fire, Light, Shadow
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spacetime Studios
- Publisher: Spacetime Studios
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Diverse champions to select from.
- +Social features.
- +Development aided by professional MOBA players.
- -Short matches may punish the simplest of mistakes.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valentine's arrives in Silkroad-R
- Silkroad-R is receiving a special series of events just for Valentine's.
- New Artillery Rains Destruction in World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, is excited to announce that World of Tanks Update 8.6 is now available in Eur...
- WEBZEN Announces Lineup of Halloween Events for October
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced a full lineup of Halloween events for WEBZEN games.