*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Cabal Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG that used to be published by OGPlanet, but is now published by ESTsoft, the game’s developer. The game was officially released in North America on February 28th and is known for it’s unique set of features and solid gameplay. Start off your adventure in one of the game’s three newbie towns and explore the large fantasy world of Cabal Online. The game’s six playable classes are:
Warrior - As the name applies, the ‘warrior’ is the standard tank / melee character. The warrior relies entirely on his strength and uses the two handed sword as his main weapon.
Blader - Bladers are proficient at using dual swords and can deal damage very quickly but have incredibly low hit points. They are strong PvE characters, as they have high defense.
Wizard - The Wizard is the standard offensive spell caster archetype in Cabal. They can deal massive damage from a distance but are vulnerable to attacks in melee range. They have the lowest hit points in the game.
Force Blader – Force bladers are proficient with both spell casting and melee swords. They are quick and agile and can do a great deal of damage very quickly, but are unable to wear heavy armor. They are regarded as one of the best ‘pvp’ classes.
Force Shielder - Force Shielders are the standard ‘tank’ archetype in Cabal, they have the best defensive capabilities, but relatively weaker damage than the other melee classes in the game. They are capable of using both defensive and offensive magic and are considered strong ‘PvE’ characters.
Force Archer - As the name applies, the Force Archer is the generic ‘archer’ character in Cabal Online.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ESTsoft
- Publisher: ESTsoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Beautifully animated skills.
- +Unique dueling system with betting.
- +Unique ‘skill’ combo system.
- -Most ‘fun’ features locked away until endgame.
- -Extremely high level cap.
- -Useless quest text.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / ME
- CPU: Pentium 4, 3.0GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7 Series
- HDD: 3.5 GB Free Space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.
- Roblox Full Review
- Roblox is an open ended, sand-box MMO that gives players all the freedom they could ask for.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.