Cabal Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG that used to be published by OGPlanet, but is now published by ESTsoft, the game’s developer. The game was officially released in North America on February 28th and is known for it’s unique set of features and solid gameplay. Start off your adventure in one of the game’s three newbie towns and explore the large fantasy world of Cabal Online. The game’s six playable classes are:
Warrior – As the name applies, the ‘warrior’ is the standard tank / melee character. The warrior relies entirely on his strength and uses the two handed sword as his main weapon.
Blader – Bladers are proficient at using dual swords and can deal damage very quickly but have incredibly low hit points. They are strong PvE characters, as they have high defense.
Wizard – The Wizard is the standard offensive spell caster archetype in Cabal. They can deal massive damage from a distance but are vulnerable to attacks in melee range. They have the lowest hit points in the game.
Force Blader – Force bladers are proficient with both spell casting and melee swords. They are quick and agile and can do a great deal of damage very quickly, but are unable to wear heavy armor. They are regarded as one of the best ‘pvp’ classes.
Force Shielder – Force Shielders are the standard ‘tank’ archetype in Cabal, they have the best defensive capabilities, but relatively weaker damage than the other melee classes in the game. They are capable of using both defensive and offensive magic and are considered strong ‘PvE’ characters.
Force Archer – As the name applies, the Force Archer is the generic ‘archer’ character in Cabal Online.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ESTsoft
- Publisher: ESTsoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Beautifully animated skills.
- +Unique dueling system with betting.
- +Unique ‘skill’ combo system.
- -Most ‘fun’ features locked away until endgame.
- -Extremely high level cap.
- -Useless quest text.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / ME
- CPU: Pentium 4, 3.0GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7 Series
- HDD: 3.5 GB Free Space
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Craft Master Event Available
- Have you ever imagined what Indiana Jones would look like if he stepped into the magical world of League of Angels? Would you like to join Lar...
- Block N Load - Alpha Impressions
- Zelus heads over to a Jagex event in San Francisco where Block N Load is revealed. He returns with his hands-on first impressions.
- Life is Feudal - Next Closed Beta Announced
- Bitbox, developer and publisher of Life is Feudal: MMO, has announced the game's next closed beta test will begin on April 26.