Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Bubble Witch 3 Saga is a free-to-play casual mobile game developed by King for iOS and Android. Stella the Witch is back and she needs your help more now than ever before. The evil Wilbur may look cute at first glance, but make no mistake. He’s full of magical mischief and must be stopped at all costs to keep everyone safe.
In Bubble Witch 3 Saga players will travel the realm, popping as many bubbles as they can against the clock across a huge number of different levels. In every level players will have a set number of bubbles that they can fire up the screen to match them with bubbles of the same type. Matching bubbles with two or more of the same color will clear them out of the level, opening up new spots to fire your bubbles into to make even more matches. Power-up bubbles can also be acquired that will grant your bubbles unique powers to help you clear out levels that much faster. Each level will also come with its own task that can range from freeing creatures trapped in bubbles to helping a friendly ghost reach the top of the level. Different objectives means differences in how you approach each level, adding a strategic element to the game.
When players are looking for a break from the bubble popping madness they can spend the starts they’ve earned in their games on their home. Different upgrades can be purchased for homes, and if you find you’re in need of more pixie dust you can go visit your friends’ homes to earn some.
Help Stella keep everyone safe from the evil Wilbur’s nefarious magic and customize your home to your heart’s content in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 07, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: King
- Publisher: King
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Can be enjoyed by persons of all ages.
- +Quick and easy to pick up.
- +Great time killer.
- -Touchy controls.
- -Some levels very hard to beat without buying from in-game store.
- -Sounds play improperly at times.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.0 / iOS 7.0 or later
- HDD: 158 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Expansion Now Live
- ArenaNet®, publisher and developer of the award-winning Guild Wars franchise, today launched Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
- Want to know what's coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs bette...
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).