Broken Bots is a 2D online multiplayer shooter being developed by Bunnycopter and will be released on Steam Early Access for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Broken Bots players will fight in multiple teams to gain control of the map in a variety of different game modes like Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill. Players will be able to customize their bot with both active and passive skills that fit how they want to play their bot. Various kinds of malfunctions can also occur in your robot, causing favorable effects like increased rate of fire or bullet spread, or negative effects like slow movement speed and reversed controls.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 04, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bunnycopter
- Publisher: Bunnycopter
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Passive and active skills.
- +Various game modes.
- +Cross-platform play.
- -Limited player base in current testing phase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Reveals Teaser Page for Beluga Lagoon Update
- NCSoft has posted sparse details relating to the next major update to hit Blade & Soul, Beluga Lagoon.
- RuneScape Celebrates Its 12th Year Online
- Jagex celebrates RuneScape’s 12th anniversary with a host of community competitions and in-game events.