Broken Bots is a 2D online multiplayer shooter being developed by Bunnycopter and will be released on Steam Early Access for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Broken Bots players will fight in multiple teams to gain control of the map in a variety of different game modes like Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill. Players will be able to customize their bot with both active and passive skills that fit how they want to play their bot. Various kinds of malfunctions can also occur in your robot, causing favorable effects like increased rate of fire or bullet spread, or negative effects like slow movement speed and reversed controls.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 04, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bunnycopter
- Publisher: Bunnycopter
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Passive and active skills.
- +Various game modes.
- +Cross-platform play.
- -Limited player base in current testing phase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- FF XIV ARR: Producer gives live details on Patch 2.4
- This past Saturday, the 18th installment in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series featured an in-de...
- Dragonball Xenoverse: Beerus, Whis & GA Vegeta Announced
- Recently announced by Bandai Namco, More great characters are coming to DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with the additions of Beerus and Whis from the D...