Brick Force is a F2P FPS title developed by EXE Games with co-production by Infernum. Brick Force features a sandbox gameplay element where players design the stages. Utilizing a block placing mechanic similar to Minecraft, players build a stage to suit their fancy, utilizing several different tool sets. Once built, you can then challenge others in several FPS modes like Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
Map Creation: Build new maps by yourself or with friends. Use a variety of bricks, and build your dream battle location.
Four Game Modes: Battle against others in Team Mode, Blast Mode (bomb and disarm), Survival Mode (classic deathmatch), or CTF (capture the flag) Mode.
Cross-Platform Play: Brick-Force will support play between PC, iOS, and Android devices.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EXE Games
- Publisher: Infernum Production
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique genre
- +Varied build mechanics
- +Decent FPS mechanics
- -Limited creation space for maps
- -Somewhat cash shop heavy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista (32 / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 255 / Intel Pentium E5500
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3850 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT
- HDD: 500MB
- Additional Information:
- .NET Framework 2.0 or Higher Required
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load - Alpha Impressions
- Zelus heads over to a Jagex event in San Francisco where Block N Load is revealed. He returns with his hands-on first impressions.
- World of Warriors Launches PvP Arena
- Arena Mode brings a new level of combat to World of Warriors by pitting players against one another for a chance to climb the ranks.
- Camelot Unchained Update Talks Builder Tier Changes
- The latest update from CityState Games for Camelot Unchained offers plenty of information on the current state of alpha testing.