Breach & Clear: Deadline
Breach & Clear: Deadline is a tactical strategy game by Might Rabbit Studios. As a follow up to the original Breach and Clear title, Breach & Clear: Deadline gives players real-time control over a squad of four elite Special Forces tasked with tracking down information on the source of the infestation.
New modes: An all-new Command Mode gives total control over the entire squad for on-the-fly tactical planning.
Deep gameplay: Plan and execute detailed strategies as players encounter a wide assortment of enemy types and combat scenarios.
Detailed open world: Explore the secrets hidden deep within Harbor City via several districts, each with dynamically generated areas.
RPG Elements: Countless side quests where players can grab experience and level up their squad’s core and tactical abilities, grab rare ammo, weapons and gear.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Mighty Rabbit Studio
- Publisher: Gambitious Digital Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Solid gameplay
- +Unique scenarios
- -Clunky UI
- -Slow Pacing-
- -Several gameplay affecting bugs
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OSX 10.7+, SteamOS/Linux
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent - 2.3 GHz or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GT 520, AMD Radeon 5450, or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Beta of CroNix Online starts July 21st
- IDC/Games has carried out the complete localization of the game CroNix Online.
- Alteil Horizons Kickstarter Interview
- The story revolves around an epic war between the Solar Kingdom of Folrart, and the Duchy of Crest – which fights under the banner of the cr...