Zylong Gaming’s Bots is a simple Robo beat ’em up that offers both cooperative and versus gameplay modes. Players can clear 31 stages with up to 8 other players in Sector Mode. In Base mode, two teams of players must destroy the enemy team’s base while defending their own. Player Battle mode is a simpler PvP experience, the last man standing wins. There are only three starting Bots to chose from but the item shop is full of equipment with which to customize your character! The three Bots are:
Patch – Originally designed as a heavy construction machine, Patch was remodeled for combat purposes.
Surge – Armed with powerful lasers and an anti gravity core, Surge was built for combat.
Ram – Equipped with a large, powerful arm capable of crushed most objects, Ram is a multi purpose Bot with good utility.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zylon Gaming
- Publisher: Zylon Gaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Simple, customizable controls.
- +Tons of maps.
- +3 game modes.
- -All levels play in same channel, uneven gameplay.
- -Few items in shop.
- -Only 3 Bot types.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista
- CPU: Pentium IV or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 64 MB Video card or better
- HDD: 1.0 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Izanagi Online: Mobile MMORPG Announced for Closed Beta
- ASOBIMO,Inc.has announced that they will be launching English version of the 3D Online RPG (MMORPG) “IZANAGI ONLINE” in April.
- Fantasy War Tactics Releases Guild Raid Update
- The latest guild raid updates, ‘Dark Fortress’ and ‘Equipment Transcendence’ comes full of new content for players to immerse themselv...
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.