Zylong Gaming’s Bots is a simple Robo beat ’em up that offers both cooperative and versus gameplay modes. Players can clear 31 stages with up to 8 other players in Sector Mode. In Base mode, two teams of players must destroy the enemy team’s base while defending their own. Player Battle mode is a simpler PvP experience, the last man standing wins. There are only three starting Bots to chose from but the item shop is full of equipment with which to customize your character! The three Bots are:
Patch – Originally designed as a heavy construction machine, Patch was remodeled for combat purposes.
Surge – Armed with powerful lasers and an anti gravity core, Surge was built for combat.
Ram – Equipped with a large, powerful arm capable of crushed most objects, Ram is a multi purpose Bot with good utility.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zylon Gaming
- Publisher: Zylon Gaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Simple, customizable controls.
- +Tons of maps.
- +3 game modes.
- -All levels play in same channel, uneven gameplay.
- -Few items in shop.
- -Only 3 Bot types.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista
- CPU: Pentium IV or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 64 MB Video card or better
- HDD: 1.0 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms (EU): New economy updates available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a generous number of new updates to the in-game economy of Combat Arms, the hugely popular online multipla...
- UFO Online Launches on Steam
- Funatics Software announces the official launch of strategy MMOG UFO Online: Fight for Earth and the premiere on Steam.
- Landmark: Three New Pax Prime Teaser Trailers
- Today SOE released three new teaser trailers to tickle your fancy for Landmark at PAX Prime 2014.