Borderlands: The Pre-sequel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is the next big story in the Borderlands franchise. Work at the side of Handsome Jack and discover the story behind the villains of Borderlands. Head to Pandora’s Moon and meet new creatures, discover new ice and laser weapons, and encounter low gravity with every step.
Four new classes are available to play in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Lawbringer, Athena the Gladiator, and a Claptrap prototype.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Low-gravity and oxygen mechanics add a new twist
- +New classes available for play
- +Fills in important character backstory
- -No real innovations or game engine changes from BL2
- -Driving remains a horrendous endeavor
- -Golden Keys have too much impact on early game
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7/Win 8
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: ~20GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz: Launches Exclusively on iOS
- Wargaming today announced the release of World of Tanks Blitz, which marks the company’s first major step into the global mobile games marke...
- League of Angels Announces Packed Event Schedule
- UEFA EURO 2016, Father’s Day and the Mid-year Review Party, League of Angels will be packed with awesome events in the upcoming days!