Book of Life: Sugar Smash
Book of Life: Sugar Smash is a free to play matching game developed by SGN for iOS, Android, and Facebook. Inspired by the popular animated film The Book of Life, Book of Life: Sugar Smash puts you in the position of helping Manolo, Maria, and Joaquin prepare for a massive fiesta by collecting different kinds of treats and charms for them. On your adventure you’ll be able to cross both the Land of the Remembered and the Land of the Living in over 500 different levels in search of the best treats around for your party.
Book of Life: Sugar Smash is also fully voiced by many of the popular actors who worked on the movie like Channing Tatum, Zoe Saldana, Christina Applegate, and Ice Cube. Be prepared to get sucked in with these actors engaging voices!
Like many of SGN’s other matching games, Book of Life: Sugar Smash also features a 3-match system. By matching 3 different treats you’ll be able to make them disappear from the game board. If you can manage to make 4 or 5 treats disappear at once then you’ll be able to acquire a special treat that wipes out multiple treats at a time!
By always playing with your heart’s fullest you’ll be able to help Manolo and his friends throw the best fiesta of all time!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 30, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SGN
- Publisher: SGN
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +High production value.
- +Popular voice actors.
- +Stays true artistically to The Book of Life film.
- -Must pay for additional lives.
- -No notable differences to other SGN matching games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 2.3.3 or later
- HDD: 93.4 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Producer's Reveal Interview
- After the recent success of mobile and trading card games, it seems like every big dog on the block is jumping on board the bandwagon.
- SMITE Alien Attacks Patch Notes Revealed
- Hirez Studios reveals a new minor tweak patch for third person MOBA, SMITE.
- Silkroad Online Brings Crazy Sales in Part Two of Uncanny Event
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced the second part of its “Uncanny” event for its popular MMORPG, Silkro...