Blockade 3D is a free to play first person shooter set in a changeable cubic world. Similar to games like Block N Load and Guncraft, players can build their own map or play on developer created maps in multiple modes, including team-based PvP, Zombie Mode, and Tank Mode. Characters can be leveled up and customized with cosmetic items, equipment, and upgradeable weaponry. The game also boasts it will support a worldwide ranking system and clan tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Shumkov Dmitriy
- Publisher: Shumkov Dmitriy
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Customizable maps
- +Multiple PvP modes
- +Worldwide ranking system
- -Trolling is a common behavior
- -Feels like a poorly made clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2Ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 5700 or better
- HDD: 300MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.
- Hellgate Global announces April events
- T3Fun has unrolled the line-up for Hellgate Global's April events.
- Smite Dev Talk Reveals Awilix
- Today, Smite's devs revealed the Mayan Goddess Awilix and her companion jaguar, Suku.